Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday Home

HELLOo!

Im staying at home for the whole day! O.O
Mum let the plane go again so so bored can't go out.
complaining*complaining*complaining*
Do u know the difference between grace and mercy?
they are like sisters..I always see them together.

Mercy--not getting what you do deserve / withheld punishment
Grace--getting what you don't deserve / unmerited favor
from http://www.acts17-11.com/mercy.html
...Mercy is like a judge finding you guilty, but then withholding any punishment. Grace is getting something you could never have imagined. An inexplicable gift. It's like the same judge awarding you $10,000,000.00, after finding you guilty!
To find out more, kindly go http://www.studiesintheword.org/mercy_and_grace.htm


zzzZZZzzz for those who's reading my blog, I think u also feel bored coz I dont have story to write no idea what to type...well have a good night sleep! @@ or good sunday morning. I didnt play piano today..wasted my Saturday. no la..I did something fun. I entertained my mum & dad with Maths Trick...but they seemed not to be entertained. agrhhh, Maths homework are not completed and yet I'm sitting down here to update this blog.
*MUsic..I turned on the music player for the whole night!haha HAHA

Next week is Maths and Science week and Mon is English day for our class.
so byebye! I'm leaving you.lol*

No comments: