Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Monday, April 20, 2009

Back from trip

  Hello there, its been very hot the last few days. Today also being intensely hot, and the sun shining in its strength. Drink more H20 ya?

Well, last 2 weeks the day after good friday, I got up early to pack all my stuff for Malacca trip organised by school clubs. Then went to school before 7 a.m to meet up with friends and assembled there before get on the bus. Had a lil fun at Malacca and came back on Sunday. However, I missed the Resurrection sunday morning worship service. Sorry mates can't help out in the performance (>_<").

When talking about Malacca, yeah family and I went to there before not long ago (2 years ago). It was just a small state and today the place have nothing much changed. What's best about Malacca? There are many historical sites to visit that give you a glimpse of Malacca's glorious past hahaha.

Last but not least, the fusion of food available is simply mouth-watering. I always wonder how it looks like and how it tastes and finally I got a chance to try the "chicken rice" ball NOT the chicken ball la. Thanks to CS who brought me to the famous place to eat the Nyonya laksa mee...mmmmmmm delicious Malaccan food. People lined up for hours to get the food. HAHA I was joking. It only took us about 15 -20min to order the food. What's more, it worths every penny; much cheaper compared to PJ. Ohhh O, sorry I have to leave and will continue the post next time. I have to +oil and finish up my homework ahhhhhhh. No time to waste already.  The days are getting nearer... ...MUET is on Saturday!!!! God bless you all :)

Dreams only become reality if you chase them 



Never seen this colour Hyacinth ? Lovely!

No comments: