Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Back 4-while







After a very long time... finally I'm back to blog a lil bit about my latest condition.-_-"


moderately happy...doing good.There's a lot of saddy funny things that happened. Dear Lord, I thank and praise You for You have heard me when I cried to You.Give thanks to the God of gods. His love endures forever. Pesimists are more often right, optimists have more fun. Hope everyone is fine. Just take good care of yourself. God bless~*.*

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (New International Version)
19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.



wont blog much till exams are finished?!

No comments: