Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

So many tabs!

Have you ever opened one too many tabs in your browser before? 

I think I discovered tabs sometime in 2007 or 2008. I don’t remember how I used to live without them. I always end up opening way too many tabs on my browser. Can't believe I tend to be quite obsessive with tabs. The reality is that it’s very, very unlikely that you know what’s in the tab four tabs after this page, hence the aimless wandering. Thanks to big widescreen monitors it doesn't get too clumped, but there have been times when it does. It’s crazy how easy it is to be overrun by tabs, but it seems like you have a pretty good set of habits when you’re not swimming in tabs. I'm still trying not to have more than five tabs open at once otherwise it looks too cluttered for me. I tried to finish off all tabs now before I close the browser, and it's actually refreshingly nice to have a clean browser everytime I start it up. It can feel like such a burden, such a huge time sink sometimes when you start up with way too many "look at later"-tabs.

Reminder: All the tabs onto one window. Stay FOCUSED!

No comments: