Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Diaster relationship


I feel BAD! Why do I feel bad?
My lifestyles today are just different than before. I am really struggling with things right now. I may not understand but in the end his great plan for me will be revealed. In my own devotional life, I have spent less time with God these days and so, though I think it’s fine if folks begin growing in their faith by spending short amounts of time in communication with the Lord Jesus each day but I’m sensing a need to go longer and deeper. I was getting far away from Him. We live in such a noisy, distracting world. The soul tends to get neglected first I bragged about achievements.I want to master my studies.When things seem get better I forget to stay in touch and this is not pleasing to God. Talking about my life...did I live my life well and pleased Him?
Conscience- which is the inner sense of right and wrong, brings guilt to me.Where is the intimate relationship between me and Him? But just by admitting there is right and wrong tells more of what the Bible teaches about the fact that all people sin. I want I to manage my time wisely and try to make a right balance in my life. I want to rekindle my relationship with Him. Help me O Lord. "Actions speak louder than words.
so where do you run for comfort when things go wrong? What do you complain about most? What Makes you happiest? How do you explain yourself to other people? What makes you angry with God? What do you want more than anything? What do you sacrifice for? What comfort do you treasure the most? If you could change one thing what would that be?

WITHOUT CHRIST I AM NOTHING. He has done more for me than anyone could imagine, continuously watching over me. Feel bad because God the Holy Spirit is at work.
Pray with me and for me that I will continue to feel God’s presence during this time and that I will come out on the other side stronger and closer to God. Thanks.

John 16:8-9
When he comes, he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: in regard to sin, because men do not believe in me;
Doing wrong things gets harder


Matthew 11:28-30
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

P/S: When you pray for someone, do you see a picture of him or her in your mind?
By the way, God loves u and me :) I must get off to sleep now!

No comments: