Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Revived blog

guess what's the time?

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

It's 0205 !

Oh Mi God!


revival
revival
revival
revival
revival
revival
revival

revival
revival


Revival revival revival! REVIVED! so this blog is NOT dead! 

Ermm so much thing to say where should I start my talk? Didn't post anything up since beginning of Feb. Yahhhh, >1 month already. I was too busy making survival plans and struggling with T _ _ E. Fill in the blanks yourself. Level of difficulty: *

The Stress, the Pressure the Anxiety it's Exam Time! Due to exams, I have to keep myself away from all the distractions and concentrate on my study. I <3>

"Exam is important in our life""(I agree to certain exent) and exams tell us about our progress oink oink oink the test in our life will never be ended.

It's holiday right now so I don't have to crawl up from my bed in the early morning. The days are getting nearer and for around 240 days to STPM exam. Oh mama, I have to stop fooling around! Things has changed and I don't want to be the same. AIya, don't want to discuss the matter at this moment cuz it will turn me into a VV emotional type of person. May be someday but not today.

Hmm I started to feel a little bit dizzy,sleepy. In fact, staying up late is NOT good for health. I always say that. So I should say goodbye to you and returning to my comfy bed!

GOOD 9 and take care






No comments: