Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Sunday, November 17, 2013

November Me, Moo


1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, ...wake me up when Movember ends. It's the end of Mid of November already. Hello peeps!
I'm so stressed and gone crazy that I have come to this extent to post these photos although Halloween is over. Have been eating a lot these days >.<" have to drink that red juice to clear my stomach. I have posted about that nutritious fruit juice before... http://t.co/4zlgwn7p">

Thank you for stopping by. The owner of the blog have not posted anything in this blog since the beginning of the year so ended up flooded with list of drafts. How's life treating you so far? Life is great for me. I've been through a lot of amazing experience actually. It seems weird stuff happening these recent years hmmm since when did I grow mustache? :P

What's Movember? I'm outdated eh so I asked Mr. Google and he told me it's an annual month event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of Men's health issues such as prostate cancer and depression. Take care of your health guys. Laughter is the best medicine. Don't get depressed.




In your life, there are times when you can't even take a step forward because it is pitch dark in front of you. However, as time passes by, that could be nothing at all. The current situation may not be as bad as it seems now. So push on through! you are on the right path. Keep on walking, and one day you will turn back and see that all was as God meant it for you, - PERFECT! ;)

Recently, I watched a romance movie with a twist of action and comedy so decided to post it really catches my attention from the characters to the story. A quote mentioned in the movie- He was cool. "She yells at him, saying, "Why did you leave without saying goodbye?" And Eun-sung replies, "True love requires no words." There she captures footage of an old photo from when she was little, showing her and a friend. It turns out that this friend is actually the little Eun-sung, hinting at the connection between the two. When Eun-sung watches the video on his cell phone towards the end of the film, he is surprised to see himself and remembers that Ye-won was that little girl.

Christmas is coming in more or less than a month.
It's a busy month so take care people till I come back to blogsphere again *wink*






No comments: