Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Remember, remember, the last time I blogged?

Hey! Here I am again...after so many months. How are you? I'm so tired right now but I'm feel like blogging at this time. Long time haven't blogged about anything. I almost forgot the purpose of blogging? Gotta brush up my writing skill blah blah blah and mostly importantly is to catalog something eh?

Here're some of the edited pics
from an inspirational movie- Torch of Light that I watched during the holidays. Are you familiar with the lady on the left side of the pic? The movie inspired me to keep mu passion alive ;)















Live well peeps! The end of the year is coming. Have you achieved your new year's resolution yet? Hopefully, everything will be okay so I'll back for the blog update soon.

Revival! Revival! Revival!
Good night :)

No comments: