Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Thursday, March 27, 2008

BACK FROM...


hey peo!

I just came back from lesson.

Whoo-oa it started from early in the morning,just before the sun rise and was cold outside but didnt rain.

Good!This time I was better than last time :) improving ^^ of course* did you heard of PRATICE "MAKES PERFECT"?

I was told that next TUES is the driving test DAY.

ohh, know what? he's talking about pao* and I did asked him "huh?what is pao? and at bottom of my heart, I think of cha xiu pao, kaya pao,lin yong pao >0<>DON'T STOP!] no pao although pao is nice

so I had my reasons.--Great desire of God's teaching!


God gives us free will. We can do what we like. We can choose to go our own way, or we can choose to walk in the path of Jesus Christ, the son of the living God.

If we go our own way, and turn our backs on God, then we have to bear the consequences of our actions.


yo!drive with confidence.Observation, Anticipation, Reaction!Be a perfect driver!If I have a failure, it does not mean I am a failure.Because You have a Failure, You are not a Failure.Pick up and move on.Your life have meaning!learning-life

my skin is getting darker.ouhh~.to bribe or not?lets make a difference! Say no to corruption!why bribing to make sure you pass ur driving test?you have no time ??will pass unless u involved in a accident.u are risking your life!!!Without bribing is a sure "fail" case?if didn't brib, do you have confidence with urself.Why dont believe in urself????fail then retake loo?Why don't trust God?did God failed you?Arghh..eg. if u didnt study for your exams, will you get good grades?im not talking bout cheating in exams to get excellent results.god testing ur endurance.HOw long can you wait?This is life.He has plans for u!Dont be sad/ too emotional?Be positive!TRUST God and urself.ASK if you dont understand.ASk and it shall be given to you,SEARCH and you will find,KNOCK the door and it will be OPENED to u.SEEK GOD!2oo bucks to bribe?nonono!hmm..I'll try my best and let God to the REST!

As well, do you know drinking caffeine drink can prevent teeth decay.While we're on the subject, should I take caffeine for the test to be more excited and quicker respond ?

I hope I pass the test.Bye bye now.

No comments: