Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Friday, May 23, 2008

080523

Good evening!


I'm so happy today! After school, funny girl and I walked straight forward to the chamber It has been hundred days I didn't step my foot into the choir room.

Something has changed! Really! A new plasma TV was placed at a corner of the choir room with a karaoke system (n3h beside the window).so COOL~but then I still don have a single* chance to use it(>).(<)+ not dare to use it without their permission. I heard a new choir teacher is replacing the existing ones. They explained to me that he quit his job due to some kind of health problem. (Aren't we too stubborn?) just hope that he's under controlled. When I entered the room, people started warming up their voice and guess who I have seen? The new teacher! Afterwards, people practicing the song for competition. I was not familiar to it so the funny girl accompanied me and I just sing-along. It was a nice song, so harmony! Singing is one of life's greatest joys! In fact, I felt a bit tensed coz I'm afraid that I can't catch up to them@@

I'm showing a pic of Pedra Branca, Middle Rocks and South Ledge a.k.a Pulau Batu Puteh. The arguments submitted by Malaysia to the International Court of Justice(ICJ) were based on historical facts closely related to treaty, population, regulations and terms which stated a clear case of Malaysia owning the territory.


morning school afternoon choir evening com and what's next?

The Bare Nenecessities

No comments: