Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged by lynn@candle
The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
During that time in my life, I stood at the school corridor and watching others on their way to somewhere to do some other things.

5 things on my to-do list today

1.Create a holiday/study plan.
2.Homework!homework!
3.Online
4.Call a friend
5.Sleep

5 snacks i enjoy
1.Candy
2.Smoothie
3.Ice cream
4.seaweed=I called that "zhi cai"?

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1.Make an offering to God first to thank him for making me rich !
2.Donate some to the people who really need it!
3.Travel around the world with my family and then to outer space,moon and mars?lol**lol
4.Buy a nice piece of land where I can build my dream castle!!
5.Invest it to make more $$?^^

5 of my bad habits
1.dummy
2.lazy
3.skimpy
4.tardy

5 jobs I've had
1.a daughter
2.a student
3.a friend
4.$ collector
5.maid

5 people I tag
1.Lily
2.Pat
3.Shyn

No comments: