Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Monday, May 05, 2008

















It's been few days I didnt bring my blog up to date already so I have many things to vomit out!
X( arghhh so frustrated! He's such a busybody. I really really dislike him for many reasons. Watermelon in chinese we called it ^si gua^ and He's very ^eightmelon^. What to do? John TM you better behave urself. May God transform him to ^(0.-)^ HAHAHAHA siao ehach

Few weeks ago, family, cousin,aunty and I went to beaches. It was a family trip la. I took few pictures during the trip so that you can see what we have done at those places.






...Last month, I experimenting with banana muffins and on last Saturday I did it again with coffee beans and green beans.Let's see what's down there

~





~





~





~



TADA!!!Look LIKE something called S#I7???





~










~







noOo la! This is ... ...







Tonight, Candle asked me to help her out on Ms Excel oh~she need to hand up her assignment soon and should I let her d!3?

Muahahahahaha




Good night!

No comments: