Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Saturday, September 13, 2008

080913

hmmm my birthday is coming up in a week time surprisingly AMY wished me happy birthday in advance lol. thanks! I believe that on that day the earth will not be globbled up by black hole and still turning and the sun won't rise from the west to east.^.^ ahha!!

when talked on Biology project- Everyone in our class have to collect Dryopteris which is one of the most varied and widely distributed genera of ferns and next is to play hide and seek game with cockroaches. For the last ones is to collect insects from anywhere on earth...luckily 25 insects is required only. .This time is not cockroach attacking but cockroach defending itself I'm still searching for 1 cockroach OMG! So hard to search for the cockroach cuz are too smart knowing that I will come to him... and now I wish that 1 cockroach will appear in my home so that I can put it in a container and rear it probably after some days it will become fatter and fatter. When the time comes it will be killed with heat then will get a roasted cockroach ... ... heheh~my XXXX plan can be full filled. Ha! Humanity? Don't ask me about this for this project. I have no choice but have to do it cuz this a biology project! Sorry for "them"

I have read across this article~
It has been known for a long time that pre-menstrual women report more vivid and disturbing dreams. Women experience significantly more nightmares than men and have more emotional dreams, research suggests. Women's sleep tends to be more disrupted and they have more insomnia. One factor which has been linked to this is changes in a woman's body temperature during her monthly cycle.

why ahh?? Women gets so HOT and HIGH. Thank God I dont have sleeping problems..dont dream everynight it bcuz I was lack of energy to have night dreams


I have taken enough of break time. have to keep going on other things. God bless you and have a nice day!

No comments: