Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Cross the bridge when you come to it

I know I'm spending too much time at here but dont know how much time I had put video in my blog already...^^"worried about many things...ahhaa worry about stress & this kind of worry is a waste of time actually. ehh ehhh~ don't forget to talk and to listen to God. hmm "Cross the bridge when you come to it
"
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
(John 14:27)

Help me oO LOrd! Help me to overcome my weakness!Be Strong!




"Another song" sung by Justin Timberlake. after I listened to it feeling more relaxed. Slow songs are nice! Well... ... click that play button la!



ahh let me tell u something about potato because tomorrow I going to determine the osmotic potential of potatOoo cell sap

1. the skin of potato is richer in dietary fibre, iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, various vitamin B than the flesh. It is edible. 食皮有益

2. Steamed potatoes conserve more nutrients than boiled ones. Overcooking reduce their vitamin C. BUT FRENCH FRIES ARE TASTIER, then how? eat what you like. It's your body!!!! You are in charge of it!!!!

3. When potato skin turns green (due to chlorophyll which is harmless), it may indicate a high amount of a toxic chemical solanine.

4. Sprouted potatoes also have a higher level of solanine, a natural poison.


thats all for today.I'm tired Zzzzzzz

No comments: