Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Saturday, September 20, 2008

18- One of the most exciting moment in life


A girl came into the world 18 years ago... ...her babyhood and early childhood proceeded with the usual bumps and scratches, tears and vaccinations




and she is turning 18 today

no. 18 is not a very big number



Today is her day.


"十八岁的姑娘一朵花",我会是怎样的一朵花呢?

Thank you Jesus for unconditional love. He who blesses me and keeps me safe as I sleep and when I awake.Of course a big thank you to my mum and dad. I won't be here today if without you both. I had a pleasant dream yesterday.Wohhh very much excited in my dream. not dream of angel come to me in my dream la (It was like amazing race and we had to complete all the task. We were competing with another group and all my good friends... ...siao)HAHA! Wonderful dream!!

and then received a phone message when I woke up...ahh a birthday wish message from "sometimes no sea" friend lo..no sea=no see= no sea =no see. really no sea o.O. Thanks to all my friends all your warm wishes.I really appreciate it.

Anyway still have a pizza voucher that's going to expire soon...til the end of the month!!Who wants? I'm giving it out today since today is my day hahaha. What's going to happen today...there must be something special...ehhh 18-year-old birthday lehh. A Grand Birthday Celebration?^^ 18th years 18 wishes end with my birthday wishes




















Thank you mum and dad again for all the love and wisdom you have given me over the years. I won't exist if without you both!

No comments: