Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Report!


REPORT REPORT REPORT!

Omg! Based on Live Traffic Feed, I noticed that many people come to my blog to view news about Jessica Alba...about her ass..can you see that? 080318 that 1. Dont know why I posted it last time? The 2nd HOTTEST post is about massage. 3rd 1's is barbie show. Angeline barbie show too. Fairytales show so nice to watch but the happy ever after ending seems hard to be true in reality. YES, but miracles also happen in real life. Just depends on you to believe it or not. By the way, Barbie show also teaches us some life lessons. I know it may sound childish to you la...what a childish show. For me...it's a superb show!

Today's Popular Pages for Map Area: I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven: 080318 [47%]


I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven [32%]
I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven: massage massage massage~RELAX!!!!!! [10%]
I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven: Barbie Show! [6%]
I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven: February 2008 [1%]
I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven: ahhh...you're watching DRAMA again arh?? [1%]
I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven: 081122 NICE day huh? [1%]
I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven: December 2007 [1%]
I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven: PLEASE NO MORE SNORING! [<1 span="">
I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven: woohoo...lets play games! [<1 span="">
I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven: aiyo eiyo io oo uo [<1 span="">
I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven: The power of prayer [<1 span="">
I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven [<1 span="">
I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven: Friday night fever? [<1 span="">
I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven: January 2008 [<1 span="">
I Welcome You to my little Piece of Heaven: SPM RESULTS GOING OUT! [<1 span="">
Country Page Views for Map Area: United States [28%]
Poland [7%]
United Kingdom [6%]
Malaysia [6%]
Canada [6%]
Australia [4%]
France [3%]
Germany [3%]
Mexico [3%]
Sweden [2%]
Bulgaria [2%]
Vietnam [2%]
Belgium [2%]
Portugal [2%]
Romania [2%]
Brazil [2%]
Hong Kong S.A.R., China [1%]
Austria [1%]
Qatar [1%]
Croatia [1%]
Switzerland [1%]
Montenegro [1%]
Czech Republic [1%]
Indonesia [1%]
Tunisia [1%]
Russia [1%]
South Korea [1%]
Norway [1%]
Turkey [1%]
Greece [1%]
Finland [1%]
Pakistan [1%]
Colombia [1%]
Ukraine [1%]
Slovakia [1%]
Hungary [1%]


Haha that's it to end my post I'll say" May God Bless you and have a wonderful weekend!"

No comments: