Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Year 2008 almost at an end

Greetings!

How time flies! The past lies ahead and the future lies behind.Tomorrow will be 31st already! Hmm not to worry about tomorrow 1st la. Today, went to school in the late morning as promised to continue the project [still in progress. . . . . .]. Today is PMR Result taking day. Hope those who had put effort in their exam do well.
May God bless u people!

Today, I was quite happy to chat with friends which I had lost contact for X month. My heart was full of gladness. Their were my good friends U know I know WE all know. too KUA ZHANG* ohh?"As the snow falls on the sidewalks, I know this too will pass, for feelings are like the seasons changing, and one season never lasts"....NO! We will be friends forever!! Well, what can I say is --Let's keep in touch!

I wonder "If all my friends were to jump off ! a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"--how many people can really do that?

"We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere." --- Tim McGraw

No comments: