Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hi people! Almost the middle of the month already. Time passed by so fast...
watched The Distinguished Gentleman released in 1992 and starred Eddie Murphy. He's a funny man!

I like the part where he starts to see how the greed and corruption makes it difficult to address issues such as campaign finance reform, environmental protection and the possibility that electric power companies may have a product that is giving kids in a small town cancer. This show puts back my "fighting spirit".

I got in trouble today. A DEEP DEEP trouble! My driving skill was tremendous till not afraid to cause problems by speeding up...Do you obey all speed limits at all times?? Drove quite fast and almost hit other people's car. Eventually, get scolded by my family members You must know your limits!

No comments: