Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Not too late 2 say Happy Chinese New (Niu*) Year


. . . . . .
Praise the Lord! :D  =)
hehe sorry for not updating... I'm too BUSY or LAZY for that? (>u<)
It's not too late to say these...I want to wish each and every one of U "Sun Nin Fai Lok", "Gong Hei Phat Choi", "Sun Thai Kin Hong"," Xi Xi Shun Li", . . . . . . (o^.*o)
Yeah, I just had my last minute work done lol...Thanks JF for your gentle reminder! AHAHAHA

Tomorrow schooling day again! NO MORE CHINESE NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS! I have to start my engine again...NO! I have to boost my "engine power"-get inside my mind and u will  know what I mean..teehee..

and just checked my E-mail inbox and got a mail from Miki. I just have to say "Wow, the photos taken during  BIO project in last year December were quite quite FUNNY X.X . I'll upload thoso photos later. BUT where's the sha-la-la video? REMEMBER THAT? I 1-2-C-it-AGAIN!!! ;P
THANKS FRIENDS! Thanks for sharing all your expertise during the project time, much appreciated. =)
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
..<3 nbsp="">
GOOD 9t!

No comments: