Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dog Tired Day!

This time will be a shorter one's. Today after school, I took a light lunch and went for cross country traning. haiz got tired really fast and now I have a sun-tanned skin tones? Do I look better ehh??lol lol lol...leastwise, I still can keep my running time record. Hrmmm.. .I need to train my stamina more often...Arghh do you know what makes me mad? Well, I came back before my bro and had to spent few hours waiting outside the door bcuz I dont have the key to enter the house.Then I did some cleaning work to kill the time. Overall, it was a tired day for me. Just by looking at my haggard features, you can tell I had not slept for many hours.

Biology project for the plants part will be handed up tomorrow. YEAH! I'm done with the plants and their infos! I began to like plants than ever before. Come on! Take this seriously. PLANT TREES AND SAVE THE EARTH!! -____-  I'll put some nice photos about plants whenever it's possible. Ehhhhh, I love this plant. The leaves of this little species are heart-shaped !It's foliage tastes sour!

































Here's a tip for you to find out the answer: Step out the door and explore your home garden.
Okay, time is running out. I gotta go to do my homework *.*


God still speaks to the hearts and minds of His people today~xxxxxxxx

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that naturewill reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.(Galatians 6:7-8)
LIVE it!

No comments: