Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Friday, December 25, 2009

CHRISTmas


Christmas is a universal holiday, which means it is celebrated by Christians, and some non-Christians, all over the world. Almost everyone, regardless of race or culture, views the occasion as a time to be merry and to be extra-nice. A simple wish-'Merry Christmas' to you and your loved ones!

Another hectic year has passed by. On this Christmas, take the time to reflect on the past year. I took a walk to check out the Christmas lights by myself, and I gave thought to all I have gained in my life.

Life never been so easy.

And now these three remain: faith, hope
and love. But the greatest of these is love.
~ 1 Corinthians 13:13

Let us not love with words or tongues,
but with actions and in truth.
~ 1 John 3:18

No comments: