Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stereotype Human


If you could look any way you want to, how would you look? I would look to the left, right is so overrated. HAHA! I'M NOT CRAZY YET although so I have no idea how long I was like that. I have locked myself in my house for more than 1/2 a month but exclude Saturday and Sunday.

Seriously, looking at the topics in the education forum, the enormous number of topics of school leavers seeking help on choosing which course to study. I was just wondering why is this the case. May be they're unsure of their passion choices or nowadays a lot of courses being offered. The more the choices the more difficult to choose?

Yea, humans not only one type of interest. The common thread is that thinking in terms of stereotypes is a natural extension of thinking in terms of categories, and that this form of mental operation typically serves us well. The tendency to think in terms of stereotypes is so pervasive for exactly the reason that it derives from how we think about many, if not most, other areas of our lives. It's hard to know what I'm saying?!

Well, at times what we consider to be appropriate or desirable qualities in a person may reflect more about our personal preferences than about the skills needed to perform a job.

Never mind, just keep your hopes alive as they face the everyday challenges in the real world.

Do you want to hear a dirty joke?

A boy fell in the mud.

Do you want to hear a clean joke?

That boy took a shower.

OK. That's all for today.


Next Thursday and Let There Be Light a Party!

No comments: