Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Friday, December 11, 2009

Missing In Action

Hello or goodbye to year end? Oh God, haven't heard from me in a long time. Miss me? Where have I been? I was hibernating. (@.@) Now, I have stopped hibernating in the mountains due to... ...lOOOOooong life stories to tell. Yes, I have time to share those stories if u really want to know....hehe *.* tell you next time!

...well exam finished and what to do next? staying home at refreshing myself of course..haha
Drama! Wanna talk about it?




scroll down*








scroll down*







scroll down*







Are you familiar with this look?
Ariadna Thalía Sodi Miranda, known simply as Thalía (born August 26, 1971)
I love her telenovelas. Desperate to become a singer, a flower shop-worker named Rosalinda gets her big break when she meets a famous singer, but has it cruelly snatched from her as circumstances conspire against her. But there are a few surprising twists in the story as it builds to an action-packed climax.







here she sings. Be patient and see people's rxn xp






g.OMG!See the way she moves while she sings.











'No me enseñaste', it means 'You didn't teach me'.
'Quiero hacerte el amor', means I want to make sweet love to you

She normally sings spanish








Let's move on to another character ...


...Fantaghiro! Fantaghiro! Fantaghiro! Does her smile make your heart melt?

Alessandra Martines (born 19 September 1963) is an Italian-French dancer and actress, best known for her portrayal of Princess Fantaghirò in the Fantaghirò series. One of my favourite princess when I was little.

Ageing happened.

Wrinkles are an inevitable reminder of advancing age.Well, she's still look pretty well.

Another new life story will begin as I walk in new path of life...coming soon so stay tuned ;)

No comments: