Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Monday, February 08, 2010

Spring 'NO' blues

my last update was 2nd of Feb and Chinese New Year is just around the corner. Can you feel the CNY mood yet? Things are starting to get busy. I've mentioned a lot about this. I often blog nowadays as compared to last year haha cuz I'm quite free now but I was busy for last few days...omg! What?!

I'll just mention one or two here. A Visitation to JX's mension. Before that, we chit chat too much till we went to the wrong way and ended up in the wrong place. We spent 1 hour plus in the car but being stucked in the car didn't bother me. I was just hoping Pris' mum didn't get angry or disappointed at that moment. We reached there by about 8. We got no time to sing K cuz we're late for that. Anyhow, Lynn, u missed a good chance of fun. Well, it's great to have a gathering with friends. I had fun spending time together with them...from sitting together around discussing issues from our own feelings to different places and based on the different attitudes and perspectives. Why does time flies so fast when you are having fun? That made me realise I got to say good bye to them. At least, it's not waste. It's not waste of time! If yes, is blogging is just a waste of time? Nah, It's an opportunity to allow me to see that being there was a chance to do something funny with them. I love playing...Hah! ;p The most I can do for my friend is simply a friend and the most difficult job as a friend is to offer understanding when we don't get the point. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.

I get super bored just sitting around my house. I should get out of my own world and meet some strangers. Strangers are just friends waiting to happen. Who knows I might meet others who have a passion even secrets that I hide from the rest of the world. Wakakaka *lol* When life seemed at its greatest and if seeing me, a person who should not have had the xxxxxxxx I did, surviving and I will survive ;p

yeah im going to run for the nation!
join me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.