Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Monday, February 22, 2010

Wonder...?


Oh, hello! It's afternoon!
I had few wonderful CNY visitation events. I had conversation and with my old classmates. I can't imagine a CNY without a dining with family and friends.
And yet, there are so many things I wonder about and so I wonder about what's next?
I wonder whether this was the right thing to do where you have so many things running through your head and so many things to think about,to start to handle and to solve...that just seems to be that last battle of your day? blah blah blah and to my wonder, problem still exists. What solutions do u offer?

I tried not to worry about tomorrow. After all tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.


So here (here)
You're free,
To hear (hear),
You're free to hear the truth
No fear in truth.

Truth
Brings
The calm,
So the storm won't take you down.

Halleluia,
He takes the simple,
And uses them to confound the proud.

So here (here),
You'ree free,
To hear (hear),
You'ree free.

I'm free to tell the truth,
I'm not a comfortable liar.
The truth sets me free,
So I can be free from lies
And I can see
And I can hear

So You will know the truth, too!

I should probably stop typing now because in this sense, I really have not come to a conclusion at all?

No comments: