Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

There must be a reason?


The above picture taken from Japanese drama -Tokyo Dogs...currently watching it.

Bleh..haha I love his funny face. I'm back here to blog again. My life has just been upside down and very crazy, as some would call it. At break of the day, in all the freshness, I read a book. At night, I You know how easily and suddenly these things happen, beginning in playful teasing and ending in something a little warmer?

There must be a reason. There must be a reason for raindrops to fall. There must be a reason why mountains are tall. And why are the stars in the sky? There must be a reason why. Bright stars, shine kindly here. Cool wind, blow softly here.

Kindness in your eyes
I guess you heard me cry
You smiled at me like Jesus to a child
I'm blessed I know
Heaven sent and heaven stole
You smiled at me like Jesus to a child
And what have I learned from all this pain
I thought I never feel the same about anyone or anything again
But now I know...

...it's time for me to sign out here. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours :p

Oh lovely floral blanket!
sleepy Zzzz

No comments: