Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Night-side


Oppressive heat in the noon
then came the burdened clouds in the night
and rain already here now
Open the flood gates of Heaven
I can feel how heavy the rain fell
oh oh oh
Oh rain,
pour on me please...
When the pressure is on you
It's really hard to stand on
...went to Facon Education fair in KLCC today
Thinking...
Planning...
Thinking...
Looking at the old post
dreams of future?
How things have changed?
Hmmm...what's up?
It's been weeks full with too much going on in and outside of *.*

I heard people saying that the greater the darkness the brighter your light can shine.
Lead me to the right place where I can shine?
So must I shine in the darkness?
Shine on me...

In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven
Matthew 5:16


There's always a song in my head
I can hear it and my mind was singing along with all my heart
I feel the peace that can't be explained
I will be still
I'm longing for the healing to come
Today's song in my mind is "STILL"
I will not be afraid
I will TRUST and not be afraid for you are with me
I know that He knows.
Thank you Jesus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.