Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Friday, March 26, 2010

One kind of Moment


This week is quite special. I had mixed feelings. Only a couple of times this 'special' kind of moment happened in my life. Each moment counts. For this moment is all we ever have. Would we really want to go change everything? The past is gone and the future is yet to be. What we can do cause we are who and where and what we are for now and this is the only moment we can do anything about. Be safe and good, or take a chance and be great? Hectic pace. The future is unclear for me.

I realised that I kept using that word 'we' in this post. Is this an appropriate noun to be used in writing? Should I change that to 'I'? Will using too much of 'I' cause people feel he/she a incredibly self-centered person?

OMG, where's the main point? I have never been a killer. Hope I didn't kill your brain cells. Back to this moment...listening to my heartbeat and there’s a wonder in the here and now. It’s right there in front of me and I don’t want to miss the chance. There’s only one who knows what’s really out there waiting in all the moments yet to be.

Sometimes I reach at a point where I like the feeling of the moment that's where I want to stop but I've been given these moments to encourage me along the way. Don't let those precious minutes pass me by. I want to live for every moment! Dear heavenly father in heaven, I need your guidance in doing the things I ought to do. Help me to trust in you all the time. I'll trust you as I trust the telephone to transmit my voice.

Jesus, remember me when I face the struggles and stresses of life.
Jesus, remember me when I feel like You're not there.
Jesus, remember me when the guilt of my past haunts me like a relentless ghost.

Do you believe God gives you the desires of your heart? When God grants my heart’s desire according to His purpose...if it is possible let this cup pass me by but not according to will but let His will be done?

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. Matthew 7:7
whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.
Hope it is well.

No comments: