Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

It's been a long, long time

It's July already. 

Well, it's been a long, long time now.

How's life treating you all?

I'm ALIVE! Just BUSY living.

Many sleepless nights.

No worries, I think I can endure this life.

I MUST ENDURE IT!



Look, what's with my MSN's music display..it's a cute ninja icon!




I have so many drafts in my blog.

and I reformatted my laptop not long ago 


and now more files on my laptop when I backed up old files.

I'm trying to make July a good month.

I'm about to make this comeback.

Hope's everyone is doing good. 

I'll be back soon yeah~


p/s: Do you know where is the scene of this Japanese movie Oto-na-ri ?

I watched this movie half year ago. The movie is about two neighbours who became familiar to each other through sounds they hear through the thin wall.. At those times, you hear the noises and sounds from next door through the wall, you would feel they live in your own home. I like how this movie steers attention to sounds of daily activities, nature stirring that we rarely notice consciously. You'll feel something is missing if they are not there. It's a beautiful movie. 

No comments: