Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Run, Angeline. Run!

Good Day. Here's another attempt at blogging. Remember, I'm gonna make a change? So yeah, today's weather is good since last two days have been raining like cats and dogs. Yeah, I went for a evening jog and morning jog these few days. It was good for me to know that I still able maintain exercise level. Finally, I got back my mood to exercise after months and months of non-stop coming projects and living unhealthy lifestyle. This kind of lifestyle sucking up my youthful energy. owh owh, owh, owh, ... I live like an owl. It's my study week actually so that's why I've got the time to train my brain, muscles, and feet. I need to exercise to boost my brain power and burn some of my excessive fats too >_<

so I need to resume my healthy lifestyle.

I'm ALIVE :D

P/S: There have been a lot of robbery/kidnap cases in town these days. Be aware of everything goes on near you and keep things safe while jogging.

<3,
Angeline

No comments: