Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Let the London 2012 Olympic Games Begin!

It's very early in the morning now. Everyone's is talking about The London 2012 Olympic Games. I thought I missed the opening ceremony. Luckily, it has not yet started. It's going to start at 3.45a.m. (MYT) so it's about 3 hours from now. IOC Youtube channel is a blessing. I'll keep my eyes open to watch the grand opening of London Olympic Games. Can't wait to watch it online!



Let's catch the Olympic Spirit!

"The important thing in the Olympic Games is not winning but is taking part. The essential thing in life is not conquering but fighting well.". This quote was used back in olden Olympic. What a great inspiration for me.

I wish all the Olympic Games players all the best and I'll fight for exam! Okay, off to study for my exam first. I hope I won't fall asleep that early :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Useful content and awesome design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your solutions and taking the time into the stuff you publish! Sublime work!