Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Thursday, February 28, 2008

ahhh...you're watching DRAMA again arh??



I had watched<<野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶>> for almost 1 week d.. make me laughing

I know I had addicted to it ...salute me!!!!!!!


about war in law realationship+fashion world+love ...waa I had noticed Ophelia always has different and cool clothings...





"O"= "O"phelia = "O"UTSTANDING and NOT "O"UT





CHOW LAI MUN Myolie's pony tail hair "P&C". Adorable^^ but she looks more mature when she joined Elva





Kyle's hair style is FUNNY+CUTE especially at the front part





AH Man + Kyle = sweet and lovey dovey couple






Vivien as Kyle's EX-girl friend sucks alot! great job to her acting like that.What a great talent!





Finally had finished watching it!



haha ;)



great drama series=great humour that I will watch again if there's 3rd vol. :)


I still remembered what Ophelia saying when she's complimenting Loretta's dress>>>"its SIN"=Sexy In Natural!!!!


LOL LOL LOL



many life philosophy that I had learned from hk drama!





ahh..there's one more thing!"You are the top of the world at this moment,but tomorrow you may be upside down!"





we always said "the future is in our hand" but from the quote at above tells us that we can't really predict the future...haha ONLY GOD KNOWS!!





What I think is...We must do our Best and lets God do the REST





by the way.The shinny golden shoes is really NICE!!LOVE it!





here's another part"yo yo yo..OPHELIA yum cha~~~~

No comments: