Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Friday, February 15, 2008

aiyo eiyo io oo uo

aiyo eiyo io oo uo

I wish I could drive a car but not a toy car.A real car which I can drive anywhere I want to.xD

Yesterday night I called my driving school manager to acquire bout my 'L' license cause I can't wait to drive.
...but knowing that driving a car is a heavy/important responsibility.

MAY GOD CARE FOR VEHICLE DRIVERS...HELP THEM DRIVE TO THEIR OWN DESTINATION SAFETY


She told me... "the license is done and ready to be taken...but I can't learn driving.wait till Monday la~

me: huh?Monday?huhhhhhhhhhh?WHY not tomorrow?[calling OMG!...don't tell me my god is busy...]


she replied..."
yet because the driving lesson is fully booked...I'll contact your driving instructor.You wait for the call.

I sadly replied her T_T: emmmmmMMMMM....tq.Bye bye
.


Amy has called me today to ask me something bout getting my license and driving lessons...
told her I have waited for >++1 week + another week [CNY] to get the driving license...no feeling d -.-...


anyway I know I must not waste my time for only learning to drive.I could do something else.

I must spend my time wisely!!!YES to do it!!

waiting for bro to come back so I can start my activity!^u^ hehe~




No comments: