Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Barbie Show!

hey hey!

I have finished watching the Barbie Marirosa just now.


The movie was so nice, so magical.Wonderful!

The archer pointing to a little star. Itself that doesn't fit in with anything else in the sky. It's MEANINGLESS!
NO? Its doesn't fit in but that just make it meaning mustn't it all?
of course it does~

"NO! Every star there for reason. It not have to fit in with the stars to be IMPORTANT. They just here to be them self. That star is the one I need!!!!"Mariposa said with confident. Then, the godfairy said,"Star all by itself that made a DIFFERENCE! You'll feel this in your heart but it's time u saw it in yourself". Next, Marirosa had prettier wings! From this movie, I learnt that the best thing I can be is myself!!

I love Barbie movie!


can you see the fairy pixel is so C-U-t-e?!!!

No comments: