Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Sunday, April 06, 2008

I love Sunday!


to my dear bloggie,

Today is Sunday. As usual, I attended to a church. Few days before, Aunt Joyce asked me to gp to the chinese service church to listen her piano playing and of course I did it. I quit my piano lessons long time ago. ...10years?? how sad :( .Thus, this is an advantage for me! haah! I got a chance to learn something from her. HAHAH~its FOC. Oh, and I saw Jordon and Tommy at there too. They were playing the guitar and drums for the Chinese service this week. HaHa Jordon had his hair cut-the very short that type. From that, I knew that he surely went to The National Service.I was so lucky cauz I was not choosen.Neh neh bubu~ :p. What's more? He got bald hair ^^

After the church service, church friends asking me to join their activity BUT I was not sure whether I can join them or not.Therefore I just decline it.Whoa don't learn from me ohh~. Then, we were thinking where to recharge our energy*[EAT]. Finally, we planned to go to the "crazy dog" restaurant to eat wan tan mee. My grandmother also gave good comment about the food. very nice ehh~.Want to know where then you have to ask me ^^

Later, the weather was so hot and we went to eat some deserts. On the way, we saw grandpa eating his lunch at mamak stall. Angel and family sitting under the tree EATING ICE KACANG!!! All tasted it and said "mamadae only".I gave **.

hmmm...lets carry on. Mum wanted to visit granny. Lets go! ^<^. OoOahh...When we also reach there, I saw my cousins on the road riding their lil. bicycle. They still haven't grown up physically. I shouted to one of them and they didn't noticed my presence. dumdum~"Ehh, you shouted so soft who can hear it la"kor kor said. emmm...may be ants and flowers can hear it. Remember bout the sound machine? Klausner the SMART* scienctist?YOU MAY BELIEVE IT! Ohh~nothing special later on. Mum and I just told them I passed my driving test with a clean record heheh...Praise the Lord!Hallelujah!I was so surprise that I had passed the test even an omg* incident happened during the test. Unbelievable. God let something happened on me. I felt different on that day. Peace ^.^V

Ohh, it rained again.Rain season, good or bad? I had a chat with my little cousin and her cousin. CRAZY?!Her cousin wanted to take revenge on my brother just because one of her relatives treated her badly.So cruel~and I should tell her to forgive them.
Dinner time!Grandma invited me to eat her "Vege BEAN rice". Why her food always t astes better than my mum's?Housewife's cooking skill are better than working mum's!It's really nice.I'll try to take a photo of it and upload it next time.
uhh.thats all for today la.May God take care of us. :)

No comments: