Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Monday, April 07, 2008

my 080408

Greetings to everyone!

I knew I heard a kitten miao-ing last night and I denied it. This morning, big bro and I came out to the balcony to find the kitten but we could only heard the kitten's crying sound.

About one, bro brought a bunch of fcause he riends to our home to play and do assignment. I was not surprised by their presence but to mum and dad it was a "YES". A girl like me normally went to college or doing a job but me?... currently working at home as a housekepper.My life was too relax! Its good but why the holidays was so long.I began to feel bored as
so this is a place where I can express my boredom as I wish.

I made cornflakes cookies this afternoon.The poor kitten settled at my backdoor and keep miao-ing. I opened the door to take a look at the kitten.Guess what happen again? It crawled in to my kitchen and I yelped for help because I was so afraid of it. In that case, big bro came to save me. Ohh We knew that the poor kitty has to eat something and he feed the kitty with a slice of bread.
In fact, the kitty was C-u-t-e~. Bro played with the kitty.One of his ambition during his childhood was an animal doctor.Life is miserable and sometimes things would not happen as what we wished for.Then, he asked an advice from me whether to keep the kitty or not. Hmmm..if this happens...then our house would be home to many animals. Hence, said "bye bye"to the kitty kitty cat.

Then, I continued to make choc cornflake cookies.


...M watching the Romantic Princess since last few days. Ughhh M going nuts.

Mickey Salt and Pepper set from disneyshopping.com.so cute~

No comments: