Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Saturday, April 12, 2008

THANK GOD!

eeks who always sit and type in front of the computers.Me la...its me again to blog something

In the late morning, BB yelped at me, saying that "The camera lens error"! Before that happens, J took Nikon camera and turn it on to view the photos in it. I was as mad as March hare to know that. Why when he's using the camera,problem happens? That must be his fault!I shall not to forgive him.There's a reason for this. He always saying"I don't know" even he knows about it. Why he's doing that?Grrrrr...I can't think a way out of it.

Sigh..the warranty card was overdue. In that case, parents decided to take it to nearest photo shop to repair it. I want to solve the matter even though I was not an expert in this camera problem. It's not worth to let them repair before I try it mahhhh..^^ So?? I run to the drawer to get the screwdriver to loose bolts. I did asked God to help me ea. Thank God! He answered my request when I checked what is the problem with it. Ahh, so hard to screw it back and my palm was so red and so pain.

No comments: