Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

081126


Suffering and loss can be a gift
It teaches us, increases our faith, and strengthens our hope. We more greatly appreciate what is coming our way in eternity. We realize that life as it ought to be is not yet here, and the fullness of the promise of our inheritance is not yet received in full. We have not yet seen face to face. When will we make God our source of joy and not what He can give us, do for us, or what we can do for Him?
I just wanna thank God for everything that He has done for me. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
 Yet it was good of you to share in my troubles.
Thank You Lord! I know you're watching lol
I lurrrve you :)

No comments: