Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Change change change me!!

Hello :D ! Thank God for keeping me safe. I have to keep my post short...due to insufficient of time.I've wasted so much time for surfing the net lol..being a blurker haha...
Ohh no, I felt so down these few days..,I think I spent less time with God.OMG! I spent a lil time with God these days.Please help me...He is with me right? No doubt please.I believe that he is still with me all the time even when you didn't care about him but he does cares for you. Why some people dont really believe in God? Why it's so hard to believe in God? Why they prefer to carry they burdens? Let it go~Leave that to God! Just let God do the work! Uhh never mind if you dont understand what I'm trying to say. I just feel that I need to say it out.
I wish I can get up every morning with determination and going to go to bed with satisfaction.I had wasted too much time...I need to be transformed into your likeness O God, change this heart inside of me. keep on DREAMing.

D- DETERMINATION
R- READINESS
E- EXCELLENCE
A- ATITTUDE
M- MEANING



"Whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ." (Colssians 3:23-24)


No comments: