Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Attack!!!

Hello all! I killed my new pet today. Today??..no i mean yesterday...!(if you have read my prevoius blog post, you know who I'm referring to). She has lost she last breath in my hand.**mourn her for 1 minute **. Sorry I have to do cuz it was my task!

Today..no i mean yesterday...just now la is our last tuition at Kxxxxxx PJ. Actually we were forced to leave..Haiz so hardworking to attend the lesson but eventually get kicked out from there XC ..due to some reasons blah blah blah.. After the lesson, we had a photoshot session XD...haha...we all were bunch of crazy people...took photos from the classroom to outside of it then to staircase and last at the gate. OMG! This was the craziest thing that I had done!

Here comes the excited part...

When we stepped out from the gate there and try to take photo...I saw a cockroach trying to sneak away from my eye sight. How can she escape from my sharp eye??? "Unluckily", she managed to run away before we really try to hunt for her. You won't have a better luck next time..lol...weiiii act so serious meh??? Of course la...this is all for bio.project man!!!


We all searched for the cockroach and her mates from the little staircase to the
garbage place...after some mistakes of course our hunting and catching skill increase and we were better than before lah...and he got one!!!happy for him ^U^
while YS trying to catch one for me..don't know what he did on that cockroach..some black colour fluid on his hand the smell would not be fragrant smell la.. I think its dirt+water~~~

He quickly ran up back to tuition centre to clean up his hands whereas I was left to deal with the situation...I was angry enough..@#$%^!&*... I won't let you go this time.The one we both trying to catch seemed to be very aggressive..actually I was quite afraid this time..different feeling cuz the one I had before was milder than this one we are trying to catch. With courage and strength which was the Lord who gives to me that, I caught it successfully. After all, it was a relief for us!!! Both of us have one cockroach to bring home tonight! Yeaahhhhhhh It was our souvenir to celebrate something? Ohh to celebrate for winning our battle with cockroach?
It's God's grace again. Praise the Lord. To him be glory.

When I reached home, *thinking how to place that small creature* I kept it in a plastic bag this time..cuz her size are bigger than one before ...hehe and I can't find a better one! Next, I poked holes for her to get O2
I have to improve my English writing skill. See that? A lot of mistakes need to be corrected.

No comments: