Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Saturday, November 22, 2008

081122 NICE day huh?

Christmas day is coming. Just now, went to care group and had choir prac for the coming Christmas celebration. I was beginning to feel a little bit of sore throat OMG! May be I had not drink enough of H2O =.= < color="#9999ff">Hide and Seek game. Haiz lil kids want to play, have to participate their game la. Don't let them be disappointed. It is much better to be a good 'jie jie',am I right? Bad news!!! I was bullied by those lil kids T_T...may be last time I made fun of my lil bro way too much..so this is called "an eye for eye, a tooth for a tooth". >.<~ Then, I fight back? Cannot!! I must forgive them.It is important to forgiving others cuz "If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you. But if you refuse to forgive others, your Father will not forgive your sins." (Matthew 6:14-15) You see how serious the problem is? (U.U) yea...small matter only mahhh...XX hit my hand skin and was very pain nvm XX helped me to reduce the subcutaneous fat in my body. The word pain has a very broad spectrum...... then??? u go and google search lah

...finally reached home. Then, watched TV and continued my Bio project..still searching the plants name. So lucky to have friend to help me out while doing the project! HAHA that's what a friend is for. He called the plant -half clover /p o l a n s k i...... j a n e trosp.??? @@. what a cool name! LOL LOL LOL.
buddy, ˆرˆnice try!! Thanks for the help anyway.Actually, there's a man called Roman Raymond Polanski s an Academy Award-winning and four-time nominated Polish film director, writer, actor, producer and Holocaust survivor...

Oh God, please help me to complete my task!


1st pic: Nice or not these picture? Can anyone tell me what is the name of this plant by looking the leaf pic? ya take look! look like clover leaf right? another half were eaten by the caterpillar...jkjk. It was a joke!

2nd pic: ohh no, I have no idea what is this. I think I'll take the more common ones.
P/S: At this moment, I only uploaded this 2 pic only..will have more plant pics ^^"You will be very lucky if you know what is that and pls tell me! THANKS A LOT! MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
>n<" got to go now. It's too late.

No comments: