Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

0126 HAPPY day

Yo! I haven't been blogging for few days already. Where have I been?

Wonderful events
100122 - home\ No Form 6 Costume Party -.-
100123 - chatting\ tooth fairy movie\ Mc D food\ shopping\ A&W food\ shopping\ home
100126 - chatting\ 'The Best House' Visitation\ playing\ kidding\ baking\ home

eat eat eat made my stomach felt so FULL all the time these days! I should eat right la burppppp ~.~ haiz
It's just all the bad things in life that make me unhappy. Noone can be happy all the time, right? But I felt grateful and HAPPY today! I shouldn't regret anything that I said because it's what me were feeling at this moment. When people close to you remember things that make you smile or feel special or something else. I always try to be happy at all times no matter what happens =) I didn't tell you to pretend everything is fine when you know that it’s not. There's gonna be some things in life that are going to make it hard for you to smile, but through all you see, all the rain and all the pain, you have to keep your sense of humor and keep on smiling. Think from the bright side mah~ Everyone strives to find it and keep it.

The source of happiness varies from person to person. My today's defination of "Happy" isssss not being pressured by wants and needs. It's having something that I can be glad to share with others. I so happy today cuz I have found my friends whom I can share my interest with. We had a pleasant evening together. No matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that. I rejoice greatly in the Lord that at last you have renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you have been concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. haha~I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

Live knowing that somebody loves you; even if it isn't the somebody you want it to be. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again. Thank you and bye bye!

Can you lay down the burden of perfection now and strive for wholeness, happiness, and peace of mind instead? Peace be with you peeps! ;D

Come on! excercise to fight stress cuz I wanna be happy!

No comments: