Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Friday, August 31, 2012

Happy 55th Birthday, Malaysia!

Boom, boom, boom, even brighter than the moon moon moon~ Firework! Happy 55th Independence Day, Malaysia :)

My brother loves Merdeka Day because FREE tolls for all types of vehicles using the LDP highway so we can travel a lot today haha. Fellow drivers, what are you waiting for? Start your car engine and go somewhere!


I've got something to share here. Olympic Games just ended but Paralympic Games has just started on 29 August! All the best to all Malaysian paralympians competing in London Paralympic!

Awesome video, awesome people!



"You are strong, you are fast, you are beautiful. Nothing can stop you..." touched my heart. While I admire their determination and perseverance in doing sports, I think it's time for me to go out and do some exercise. Motivation boost just refilled!

OK, that's all for now till next month. :D

No comments: