Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sweat, sweat life

Stop comparing yourself to other people! Some people are great singers, some are really smart and others are great athletes. But none of them are, or ever could be you. You are one of a kind. So stop comparing yourself to other people! You can't be them any more than they can be you.


                                                                        chubby face + dark circles under eyes *.*

Oh, yes, talking about one of my goals. I'm glad that I started jogging again since my holiday break cuz I really needed to burn off the extra body fats accumulated during my lack-of-exercise period. I found myself gaining more and more muscles around arms and calves. Good news or bad news? I'm gonna bring the house down haha! I want to get back in shape. I have promised myself no more snack at night or midnight unless I'm HYPO...no more physical or psychological setback! Recently, I tend to sweat behind the knee after I had completed exercise routine. Usually, that happens because it's hot!

I went for nice jog around the park. Here is a picture of the park heh. It was actually taken more than a year ago.


Pigeon- one of the bird species that is very common in Malaysia. I wonder how they become part of the bird world in Malaysia. May be they accidently fly to Malaysia, found their soul-mate and then settled down just like that omg. There must some great stories behind these birds! Many of the most common birds in were introduced by settlers. Some that were released to control agricultural pests have become pests themselves. Problems with birds entering or nesting on premises? Seldom people keep birds as pets these days. Once upon a time, when I was about 5 or so, my family had parrots as our pet birds. One day, when we came back from vacation, they all died. I can't remember the reason how that happened. I only remembered the feeling of losing something precious, something that is part of our daily life. Life goes on~

Well, I would try to take photo during night jog. Hopefully, everything will be alright during night time omg. It's almost the end of the month. And now, I almost reach the end of my holiday life.Therefore, I must accomplish the goals that I have planned. Life is a mission!

I would like to share a short film by Disney Pixar! It teaches a valuable lesson in a fun way.

No comments: