Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Back to school

Here I am! School reopens the door to a thousand of students returning from holiday break tomorrow. I will be hoping classrooms have more noise. HAHA! I'm sure tomorrow will be a great day cuz will have to more school pressure mahh. I will sleep earlier cuz my holiday lifestyle causing the lack of time to get the sleep I need. Lack of sleep damaged my ability to do my best... so how can I perform at my best when I’m under pressure most of the time? sweat sweat sweat** Wish wouldn't have sleep disorder anymore. The less people slept, the heavier they tended to be. It's not signs and symptoms of aging yet lah. I want to lose tired eyes look!

This year is not going to be easy for me and I need more strength to face challenges and pressures. I pray that God will give me the strength to endure it . Have to persevere in prayer and pray continually. The Lord is my shepherd. He will provide me with a way and gives me the strength that I need. Enduring in prayer so that I pray until I get an answer and blessings, not the ones that satisfy my selfishness, but ones that satisfy my longings to see God glorified in the outcome so that I get the most joy.

Dont worry too much! "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery". Enjoy doings every single day of your lives and believe the future will be even better. I'll wake up with a smile on my face and joy in my heart tomorrow yeah! :D


Good night and good luck!

shhhhhhh! I'm trying to get some sleep!

No comments: