Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Saturday, January 17, 2009

No! No Complaint!

Its another weeekend again. :) THANK GOD I'M ALIVE! Went to school today for CNY replacemnet class and just came back from school and tuition. Gee, I felt good today because it's weekend. It's weekend!!! I used "Gee" to show my amazement. Just can't complain anymore. You have to think deeper why I said that.ahaa just continue reading. . . . . .

To my beloved friends,
don't complain TOO MUCH, saying something like "I have wasted my time for doing this doing that, I have wasted my time doing something useless, I...I...Its not the time to complain but to change!
Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life—in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing. (Philippians 2:14-16)

This is also the verse for today on my blog!
In fact,you must have done something. At least, you could have used up your calories and burnt few grams of fats!!*Claps*

Everyone has a purpose for being alive. For in our life try to spread something? I don't mean spread butter,cheese or jam on bread but just let's put some smiles on some faces shall we?
There's always a surplus. Don't force yourself if you can't do it. Sorry, may be you're in pain. Try it next time when you're feel you want to do it. Not put a fake smile on your face! I shall discuss about that in other times. Can anyone remind me?

How much energy is produced when 10 kg of mass is converted into energy? = (10 kg)( m/s) = J, or about the energy equivalent of a ton of TNT!

I have to make my mind think faster and act faster. Everything make it faster BUT NOT aging process please.eheh ehehe I'm not that old OK? even being called ah po* by somebody.That's a joke! Called me ah po* when I'm older Hmmmmm...may be at age of 90 1st la HAHA!

if that happened to me earlier then it must be environment factor. STRESS and worrying about STRESS cause these to happen. Confused? Come back to me.
I'm takin' about aging!

Well, enough of typing. I have to go learn MATH because
MATH=M-mentally A-absurd T-teaching H-habit

hehe~thats all for today..

No comments: