Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Saturday, January 03, 2009

I'll bake?!

Ohh haven eat my lunch yet. Mum promised me to go to bakery ingredients shop to buy things for baking.I want to bake peanut cookies,choc almond cookies, choc chips hazelnuts cookies and pineapple tarts this time. 
searched on net to get more recipes and found Fruit Sticks with Chocolate Dipping Sauce!! Hope I can make this appetizer another time. It seems like an easy task. Haha! haven't tried don't talk so loud ohh~Have to gather fresh fruits (suggestions: Strawberries, Green Grapes, Pineapple, Melon, Orange or Clementine Segments, Peaches, Pears, Apples, Bananas), 2/3c(150ml)whipping cream and 100g finely chopped semi-sweet chocholate only. Not so hard to make right? There's more choices.Want  to try Vanilla Yogurt Dipping Sauce? To make this you need 1c(250ml) plain yogurt, 1/4 c(65ml) maple syrup and 1 vanilla bean.
I got this recipe from foodtv.ca
(http://www.foodtv.ca/kids/MenusRecipeDetails.aspx?c=Snack&dishid=7550)

Looks delicious right?
Have a wonderful evening. I got to go to have my lunch! :)

No comments: