Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Friday, January 09, 2009

I got an Unexpected... ...

"Good morning Mr.Willxxx and my fellow friends..." why put xxx? That would make my blog to be in more private mode*. What a joke >.< This morning Mr William entered the class as usual and asked us to take out our writing material and then he threw a question to us. Here's the question...

"What can you contribute to the society?"

so do you think this is a lame question? First of all, I only can think of helping people. Who's the "people? Had to narrow down the idea. Then I started to think to help who eh? Not long after that, ideas flowing across my mind.

1st time of calling, not me therefore I felt relieved...2nd calling, also not me also...3rd time also NOT ME! *wink*at least I have more time to think more ideas.^^

I waited, I waited, and waited for the bell to ring. Not him! Finally he called my name. I was not really prepared and was not sure what to speak. I had to raise myself to go to the front. As I walked out to the front, must had showed him my O ?? face at that time. He called my classmates to motivate me and they DID! But how? by clapping they hands and making the noise; not to endeavor me?. Who knows? LOL. At the moment, I spoke to myself very softly, saying "O my God!" Oh, what a beautiful morning but being called to present my ideas? Why the bell don't ring faster?

When I stood beside Mr. Will, he started to share a story about my nickname. Who can you think of when they called her the hottest celebrity mum of all-time? He talked for about 3 min I estimated. Then, I was allowed to begin mine. At the beginning, I spoke on 4 ideas that I had listed on my paper (knowing will have nothing left to say anymore). :( Surprisingly, I spoke directly what was in my mind. After my presentation, I didn't expect of getting high band BUT got it.Yeah! Glory to God! It's not the highest band though. :) :) see twice of my smiling face?...and yet I still remembered the words which he had spoken to me since the 1st trial of _ _ _ _ and. . . . . .The comment he gave was almost the same as the last time. I still reminding myself to + oil and made an effort to xxxx and I still trying my best to keep doing it! :P

Praise the King! :D

I began to like _ _ _ _ .

Come on! Be the first person to fill in the empty blanks. Hint: A subject. The answer is in an abbrievation form. XD

"I have to do something with my writting".

No comments: