Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Thursday, January 17, 2008

ALIVE to take...

Waa...I'm ALIVE today!

Praise
God & Rejoice in the Lord...

Don't ever said bored to death

I took a personality test and the result was ...

You Act Like You Are 13 Years Old

You are a teenager at heart. You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid.
You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do things your way.
You have your own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life.


These just giving idea of who I am!

no.1 * "You don't quite feel like a grown up yet, but you don't feel like a kid."

my comments: ahhh..It's true that I don't feel it a kid...I'm growing UP..hehe

no.2* "You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

my comments: yup! At least I know where am I on this earth [currently] .

Human doesn't last forever in this world...

no.3* "You're quite rebellious, and you don't like being told what to do. You like to do

things your way."

my comments: rebellious?so what?

don't like being told what to do but have to listen to people [respect them OK?]...DO what is RIGHT

no.4* "You have your own unique style, taste in music, and outlook on life."

my comments: ya... Our minds are as different as our finger prints and no

two are alike. So, everyone is different...but will have same interest

something RELATED and it comes to my mind :

DON'T JUDGE a person by appearance but by what is RIGHT!


thats it! I'll post whenever possible

No comments: