Welcome to kawaii land! ^0^

Verse of the Day

Friday, January 25, 2008

O My Tooth


To my dear blog,

I am getting my wisdom teeth???

can't see that tooth yet

then, I used my tongue to touch the upper side of my mouth

felt there's something HARD

but doesn't hurt ...

X pain!

I'm not sure its wisdom teeth or not?
It's wisdom tooth! wisdom tooth!According to wikipedia, Wisdom teeth are third molars that usually appear between the ages of 16 and 24. They are commonly extracted when they affect other teeth—this impaction is colloquially known as "coming in sideways."


Turkish refers directly to the age at which wisdom teeth appear and calls it 20 yaş dişi (20th year tooth). In Arabic, its name is Ders-al-a'qel (ضرس العقل), literally meaning "The tooth of the mind". In Korean, its name is Sa-rang-nee (사랑니, love teeth) referring to the young age and the pain of the first love. In Japanese, its name is Oyashirazu (親知らず), literally meaning "unknown to the parents," from the idea that they erupt after a child has moved away.

Omg! What should I do? See dentist?


G♡D blesS


- かわいい天使•ǺńĜëĽıŊə♥ -

No comments: